Friday 26 June 2015

Bohmian Garden: Relaxing Under a Parasol

Photography Bobby Fisher for Domino

Create your own beautiful Bohemian Parasol/ Garden umbrella with layered Scarfs and textiles

It is finally Summer, and here in the South West of England we have a wonderful heat wave on its way! I for one am really excited but it has got me thinking about toddler proofing my garden, and a large parasol for us to sit under is high on my list of priorities this year..... great for ensuring little Alex doesn't get burnt in the day and even better for sipping Prosecco under when he has gone to bed!

I really love the top two, for me tassels are always a winner as they remind me of far off exotic lands. However equally as wonderful is the bottom image.... why not create your own exotic Garden umbrella by layering scarfs and fabrics.... you can also play around with thickness for extra shade for the little ones

The top image is a Balinese style parasol, and I found similar here

Large Granny Parasol

3 comments:

Nici said...

That looks so great, want it for my garden!

moonpoppy said...

I love the first and the last picture.

Helmi said...

Looks great!